February 2, 2010

The procrastination ends.

For a long time I've been following various fashion bloggers and drawing inspiration from them. I decided to start this blog to chronicle my thrift store acquisitions and as a place to map out all the chaos in my head.

A little bit about me, I'm a student based in Sydney and I'm broke. Seriously, who isn't? I've recently, (recently meaning over the past 2 years) been obsessed with vintage/thrifted clothing. I got very sick of seeing the same old cookie cutter outfits and decided that my clothing needed to be a little bit more me. Anywayyyy ... I start it off with some of my thrifted clutches!




Black large flap leather clutch / Price: $2





Mini briefcase embossed leather clutch / Price: $2





Structured Bamboo clutch / Price: $2







No comments:

Post a Comment