February 23, 2010

You beat my drum hard.

I've always loved accessories. Derr. I realized I haven't really posted things I already own so I found as many of my rings I could and started snapping away. There's a few more roaming around my room somewhere so I'll try and get those when I take photos of necklaces/bracelets. I like to pair really simple pieces with some of my more interesting ones when I pack on the finger armor. For me accessories can really define the direction of an outfit.

My absolute favourite ring which I don't leave the house without is the crystal studded skull ring, bought at the Rose Seidler House 50's fair last year. I've gotten a lot of "Omg where did you get that?" comments from emo teenagers, I don't think that's a good thing. Manfriend thinks I'm a creeper because I adore skull/skeleton/snake rings. W/E YOU WATCH NARUTO. Oh also, digital camera has decided to shit itself so these were taken with my mobile phone (cell phone to the yanks). They turned out decently none the less, not bad for an amateur photographer with a 3.2MP mobile phone camera eh?

By the way, okay I've done less than 30 posts and I'm already out of ideas for blog titles. How do people keep coming up with titles? I want to smash my hand on the keyboard and just name it that. I feel compelled to be creative but I really can't be fucked, I'm hungry so I'm going to go find food. Like every second asshole on the interwebz I've named this post after the song I was listening to at the time: I Like that - Richard Vission & Static Revenger feat. Luciana.

No comments:

Post a Comment