February 2, 2010

A little bit too blog happy...

W/E, IDC, 3 blogs in 1 day? Why the hell not. Trolling fashion blogs and super-mega-trolling Style.com, I've collected some colour inspirations for this season. Not that I'm sick of black or anything. Black is black and will always be my colour of choice, but it's interesting to experiment and see how my every day pieces can be elevated and contemporized by the adding or subtracting of colour. Does beige/nude/tan/grey/charcoal strike you as experimenty colours? They can be such BLAH colours but I'm intrigued by their classic, understated and versatile natures.

I fell inlove with this collection as soon as I saw it. Sexy, expressive and structured at the same time. I love the lingerie-esque/nonchalant vibe, it's all very romantic .. Oh la la!

A.F. Vandevorst Spring 2010 Ready-to-Wear




Images from Style.com, photographed by Marcio Madeira

No comments:

Post a Comment