March 25, 2010

2 girls 1 amateur photog

I've finally gotten around to cleaning out my closet and taking pictures of everything I don't wear, don't use, don't like or don't have the figure to wear (that's more like it).

All the vintage clothes, bags and accessories I've posted are in immaculate vintage condition. Some of the clothes are brand new with tags. It's all stated on their respective pages.

Also I'll be posting more items as soon as I get them back from the dry cleaners. I have these bouts of determination and then I just fizzle out and CBF anymore.

Thank you to the lovely Ina and Adriane for being modelly and letting me dress them. Although at one point I had to separate them because Ina kept making Adriane laugh and vice versa. Some of the fucking photos turned out blurry :( So I was very very annoyed.

Everything is here. I'll keep you posted.






1 comment:

  1. the blue dress in the second-last set of pictures, on the right, is so effing cute!
    xo

    ReplyDelete