July 20, 2010

Daddy likey

Anything with a skull or a serpent, I'm pretty much there. I love skulls and snakes on everything, bracelets, necklaces, clothing, absolutely everything. I have quite a few skull and snake rings and I can't get enough, I'm always on the lookout for more. Lately I've been getting into spiders and spider webs too, there's something so beautiful about a web. But fuck if I saw a spider in real life, without hesitation I would kill it. I don't like the gothy spider accessories, it's not really my style. Cavalli did a few pieces that incorporated spiders and serpents from last season that I really liked so hopefully some watered down copies of those pieces spring up soon.

Oh also, the YSL Arty ring is pretty, but it's one of those things that have become a fad where all the wannabes and trying-too-hard-to-bes own one. It doesn't strike me as a ring I would buy to begin with. Too many people already own it. I'd rather get one of those insanely cool Steampunk rings from eBay. The rings are composed of the internal moving parts of antique watches and the detail is just insane. There was this bad ass one but I completely forgot about it and missed the auction :(. I guess it's the rebel in me that automatically detests fads. I also love heavy, thick, metal shit. I love big statement pewter chains and necklaces. I'm not really a fan of delicate, feminine accessories. I don't wear gold, I think it looks tacky on me and I'm far too much of a tom boy. I'm a weirdo aren't I?

Anyway It's been a long time since I've done an accessory post and I figure it's about time to do one. All these are from Talulah Tu and range between £10- £40. I'm Asian and all but I don't feel like converting pounds into different currencies right now so do it yourself. I adore that pyramid chain necklace and the McQueen-esque skull ring, no surprises there.




Images from Talulah Tu.

No comments:

Post a Comment